Table of Contents
- 1 Boost Traffic By Over 500% In 6 Months with a Proven SEO Agency
- 2 What Does SEO Stand For?
- 3 What Do SEO Agencies Do?
- 4 Why SEO agencies Can Help Increase Your Web Traffic By 500%?
- 5 Why SEO Is Important For Business?
- 6 Here’s why SEO is important for businesses:
- 7 SEO When Building A Website
- 8 Building a website for SEO will include:
- 9 How To Get a 500% Increase In 6 Months Or Less?
- 10 Make Careful Decisions
- 11 Wrap up on SEO Agency
- 12 General FAQ’s
Boost Traffic By Over 500% In 6 Months with a Proven SEO Agency
What if you could increase your web traffic by over 500% in less than 6-month with an SEO agency?
An effective marketing strategy can become your ticket to stand out from the competition, earn profits, and build customer trust. How you market your business can also affect the brand you want to create in the business arena.
Since all businesses now focus on marketing, it’s important that you look for newer and innovative strategies and outsourcing SEO agencies can be a great option. In a nutshell, SEO agencies implement strategies that can help your business create a strong online presence.
What Does SEO Stand For?
Search Engine Optimization is the practice of improving website traffic by increasing the visibility of the website in search engines. An effective SEO strategy can improve the online ranking of your website in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), making it easier for online users to know the existence of your business.
What Do SEO Agencies Do?
SEO agencies that provide SEO services work by helping businesses improve their online visibility. SEO agencies have the experience and training to change your current website design and improve the quality of your content, so your website becomes more appealing to different search engines.
SEO agencies have a strong background in how the algorithms of search engines work, which is why they will know when and how to improve your website. Their knowledge of SEO practices is up-to-date, and they will work on your website to ensure that this platform matches the current algorithms of search engines.
Why SEO agencies Can Help Increase Your Web Traffic By 500%?
SEO agencies can help increase your web traffic by 500% because they have years of experience in the industry. SEO agencies are aware of the techniques to use to bring more traffic to your website through different search engines like Bing, Google, and Yahoo.
SEO agencies will only use experts who have years of training and experience in search engine optimization. These companies will offer complete SEO services from auditing your current website, developing tailor-fit SEO strategies, and implementing newer and more effective SEO strategies.
Working with the right SEO agency makes it easy for your business to enjoy a 500% increase in web traffic and, help you reach all of your short- and long-term business goals.
Why SEO Is Important For Business?
Hiring an SEO agency for your own business will entail costs. The more work your website needs, the more expensive the SEO services you will pay for. The costs involved when hiring pros is one reason a lot of businesses disregard the need for hiring SEO agencies. This is true for new businesses.
However, if you want your business to grow and succeed in the long run, invest in the services of SEO agencies. This is a smart investment because your own company gets to enjoy the benefits of SEO wasting none of your personal and business resources.
Instead of learning about SEO from scratch, how algorithms in every search engine work, and identify the SEO strategies used by your competitors, SEO agencies will do these tasks on your behalf, leaving you with more time and energy to focus on other facets of your business.
Here’s why SEO is important for businesses:
1. Improves Business Branding And Visibility
The goal of SEO is to help your website rank higher on SERPs. Once this happens, online users can see and access your website.
showing up in these search results can help your website gain more mindshare with each online user. This means that as they see your website after typing a query, they will visit your website and patronize your products and services.
2. Brings Traffic To Your Business
All of your efforts to create an aesthetically-pleasing website will be useless if no one knows that your website exists. Who will read through your content? Who will sign up for your newsletter? Who will patronize your products and services? Implementing the right SEO strategies can solve these problems.Â
As mentioned, SEO helps your business ranks higher in the SERPs. Your website’s visibility on these pages will make it easier for online users to visit your website as they can click on your business’s URL. In short, SEO is your ticket to bring more traffic to your website.
If you want to scale fast hire an SEO agency.
3. Provides Better User Experience
Websites that provide an excellent user experience are rewarded by search engines by placing them on top of the SERPs. So if your website aims to rank high, make sure it contains information that most online users are looking for and that this platform is easy to navigate. Your website should also contain the contact details (mobile number, telephone, and email address) of your business so customers will know how to reach you.
You should put yourself in the shoes of your online users and assess what elements do you want to access and see in an online platform. Aside from ranking high in the SERPs, providing better user experience also makes your business memorable and unique.
4. Wider Business Reach and an SEO Agency
Expanding your business to another location will require financial resources and an extensive business plan. Your business’s financial health should be stable to afford another building, work with local suppliers, and hire employees. You also have to consider the legal restrictions and competition of this new location.
It’ll be easier for you to expand your reach through SEO. Since SEO is an excellent online marketing strategy, you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars just to offer products and services to another geographic location. A wider business reach can help your business gain more customers from different locations.
5. Get More Information About Your Customers
Through SEO, businesses can gain better insight into their customers. SEO can be an effective tool for businesses to understand how their customers search online, what languages they are using in searching and the times of the day when they are most active.
It’ll be easier for businesses to improve with this information on hand. SEO allows businesses to innovate their current techniques to better fit the demands of their customers. This information can help businesses streamline their efforts and avoid paying for strategies that don’t increase profit or customers.
SEO When Building A Website
The success of any SEO strategy begins in website building. Pay attention to the elements you’ll use as these can contribute to the website’s SEO rankings. For one, you need to know the quality and quantity of backlinks to use on your website as search engines examine the credibility of the online resource you linked from your website.
Building a website for SEO will include:
- Page Layout And Formatting: This includes the size, types, and placement of the texts and content on your website. When creating an SEO-friendly website design, these elements should be present and used to ensure that the business can increase online traffic and haul in customers.
The page layout and format of your website are the first things online users will see once they click on your website. Seeing a poorly-formatted website, regardless of how informative the content is, can trigger online users to leave your website. An SEO Agency can build a website with tuned site structure, content, and conversion methods.
- Keyword Research: When deciding what keywords to include in your website, conduct keyword research first. This will allow you to determine what keywords do your potential customers use when searching your website.
Adding keywords used by your potential customers ensures that your business shows up on top of the search engine pages.
- Relevant Content: Using accurate and timely content is vital as this can affect an online user’s decision to stay or leave your site. No one would like to stay on a website and read content that was published two months ago. Content marketing drives web traffic and converts sales leads quicker.
publishing relevant content can also help your business build authority in the industry, making it easy for your business to stand out from the competition. This is especially true if your content uses links from credible sources.
Search engines will reward websites that provide well-researched content by improving their SEO rank.
- Navigation: Your website should be easy to use even for individuals who haven’t visited your website in the past. On-screen instructions and arrows should be visible to help online visitors explore your website with ease. Customer hotlines and real-time chat support should also be accessible on your website.
- Mobile-Friendly: More and more people are using their smartphones, tablets, and laptops when searching the internet. When creating an SEO-friendly website, mobile-friendliness should be one of your priorities. Your website should be responsive and appealing regardless of the screen size used by online users.
- Call To Action: Call to action buttons should be visible on your website so online users will know what to do next. If you want them to share their information by filling out a form, your website should provide directions on where the form is and how they can fill in their information.
- Optimized Images: The appearance of your website can speak a lot about your business – and using low-quality, and pixelated images can leave a bad impression. For you to create an SEO-friendly website, always optimize images naming your images, reducing your image size, and using the right format for the right image.
- Respond to comments: As mentioned, an SEO-friendly website is a website that aims to provide the best user experience. Aside from making sure that your website contains high-quality content and images, it should also have a section that allows users to leave their comments and for your business to respond to these comments. This section can speak volumes about the transparency of your business and how it prioritizes customer services.
How To Get a 500% Increase In 6 Months Or Less?
Working with an SEO agency can be a godsend, for new and small businesses. Their experience in the industry allows you to enjoy a lot of benefits without spending a lot of time and effort.
Aside from working with the right SEO agency, you can also increase the traffic on your website by up to 500% by using these strategies:
1. Guest Blogging and an SEO Agency
You can become a guest blogger by finding sites are within your SEO niche and will accept guest posts and build relationships with their owners.
While writing a guest post, include helpful resources sections through the entire page and add your content as one of such resources. With that link, you get over 50% more traffic compared to your bio link.
An example of a successful guest blogging strategy was implemented by Help Scout, which earned 36,733 email subscribers. Its strategy focused on warding off boredom by adding a small call-to-action button, adding a closing subheading, and asking questions to their readers.
2. Build A Content Strategy
In building a content strategy, determine the content apt for your visitors. Afterward, design a content calendar for at least six months, where you can put a publishing schedule in place and ensure all topics apply to your target audience by identifying long-tail keywords for good traffic volume.
Some of the most successful businesses that used an effective content strategy include QuickSprout, HubSpot, IBM, and GoPro.
3. Host A Giveaway Contest
Hosting a giveaway contest might be just the right move to boost traffic within six months. Customers like giveaways as they trigger positive emotions and anticipation. They will help you gain social media attention through likes and shares.
International brands such as Lego, Lays, and Domino’s all hosted a giveaway contest in the past and succeeded with their efforts.
Make Careful Decisions
With the number of SEO agencies operating today, scout and comparing your options. You should only work with an SEO agency that provides high-quality services at reasonable prices and optimal customer service.
You should always be careful when hiring an SEO agency as their performance can affect your business.
Wrap up on SEO Agency
When people search for SEO marketing agencies they tend to search for SEO marketing agencies, SEO companies near me, or a top search like SEO companies New York. Why New York, who knows. These agencies are extremely expensive.
Have something to say about your thoughts on the SEO agency of SEO agencies in general?
What is an SEO agency?
Why hire an SEO agency?
Hiring an SEO agency for your website provides a high return on investment. Every dollar you spend on optimizing your website, you get it back in a higher number of visitors, a better conversion rate between visitors to customers, and you continue building your brand online in the most effective way.
How much do the SEO agencies cost?
The cost of SEO services from an SEO agency varies depending on what is included most SEO projects in 2020 cost between $950-$3,500/month based on the scope of the project. A one-time project will range between $7,500-$30,000, and hourly rates for consultants fall between $100-$225/hour.
What are the benefits of an SEO agency?
Benefits of an SEO agency to Your Business
1. SEO Leads to Better User Experience.
2. SEO Is a Primary Source of Leads.
3. SEO Brings Higher Close Rates.
4. SEO Get Higher Conversion Rate.
5. SEO Better Cost Management and ROI.
6. SEO Promotes Local Users to Visit the Physical Store After the Search.
7. SEO Builds Brand Credibility.
8. SEO The SEO agency will Save You Time and Money.