Guest Post Guidelines.
Welcome and thank you for reviewing our guest post guidelines.
STOP and be sure to READ the complete instructions. If you do not and expect an email. You will be waiting all year. You must complete the form to start any communications.
So let’s get started.
We don’t work with link exchanges, weak content writers, or generic content.
We are looking for writers in three primary categories.
- Strategy gaps: analysis, case studies by function or industry, use cases, and how to solve them.
- People: Human capital analysis, case studies by function or industry, use cases, and how to solve them.
- Technology: Technology gaps, analysis, case studies by function or industry, use cases, and how to solve them.
By functional area:
- Customer service
By job function level:
- Board of directors (BOD)
- Chief executive officer (CEO)
- Chief financial officer (CFO)
- Chief marketing officer (CMO)
- EVP Sales
But sure to add all three.
- One or all of the three primary categories
- A functional area
- Finally, add the job function level to your content, and you are on your way.
Don’t send over beginner or generic material. It will not be reviewed. You have the copywriting skills and have the proof to show them.
Once you complete the form, you will hear from us. And not until then. Don’t expect an email.
We understand that writing guest posts and backlinking strategies takes a lot of effort. We want to make sure that effort is not wasted.
Let’s dive into our guest post guidelines.
Fact: It is not easy to get published on our blog. We will accept placement articles with blog post lengths between 1,500 – 2,500 words, with a sweet spot right at 2,450.
Would you please listen to the following carefully? The instructions are simple.
What We Are Looking For From Our Writers
Types of Articles We Accept (pick a topic with a unique title)
Our audience loves:
- How-to Articles provide actionable steps for potential issues supported with evidence, trends in digital marketing, marketing technology, how to improve marketing in a specific industry, and tips and tricks to improve and educate.
- Product Reviews: breaking down potential products for users (sales & marketing focused).
- List Articles provides breakdowns of evergreen topics.
- Case Studies: a research paper based on your experiences.
Here are 10 Basic Guidelines for Article Approval
- Unique content that hasn’t been published elsewhere. You can check it out here. The top search article is your competition. No one will see your article if you don’t rank, so why write it?
- Actionable how-to information our readers can learn from.
- Avoid the basics people already know. Avoid general theorizing on abstract subjects and basic, obvious tips. Our audience is not new to the digital marketing field. Don’t know if it’s original content? Go here and paste your title to check.
- Link to credible resources. To ensure the reader understands the basics, please link to credible resources.
- Don’t appear overly self-promotional. That makes you appear less authoritative and hurts our blog.
- Use relevant & timely research data and credible sources.
- Should meet a need and offer a valid solution(s).
- The writer must “know” their subject to be authoritative, which should be obvious in writing. Authors must be able to debate well in comments should the need arise.
- Focus on being technically accurate. The SEO community is not forgiving when it comes to inaccuracies.
- Don’t make claims that can’t be backed up; focus on facts, not opinions.
Industries we will accept (please do not send us a general topical article, they are boring):
- Digital transformation
- Professional services
- Fitness and Nutrition
- Real Estate
Our audience is sophisticated and already understands how to do SEO, content, social media, web design, etc…so teach them some NEW.
Let’s see what you have.
What We Won’t Post
- For paid posts, there are no fees. So don’t ask. But for that, we ONLY accept articles that have 3,500+ words. Again, don’t be lazy; a great writer can write 3,500 words without a sweat. Our writers get that. No keyword stuffing. Make it great. Send us an email POOF right into the trash can.
- We do not do link exchanges.
- What we have already seen repeatedly is your twist on something already known.
- Opinion-based or editorial articles-remember teach — tips, strategies, steps to follow, etc.
- Articles with self-promotional links. Links to relevant resources are fine (non-paid products/services).
- Articles that offer no value-writers should read our blog & see what works with our audience.
- Once the post is published, we reserve the right to make any changes.
- Hard-to-read articles with many grammatical errors will not be considered.
- One follow-link is acceptable.
How to Impress the Content Editing Team
- Email us your pre-formatted article
- Use the title case in each heading. We admire those that do.
- Run your article through a grammar/spelling checker like Grammarly.
- Be open to making changes that will make your article amazing. The editors want you to look the best you can in front of a large audience.
- Make sure your post is well-structured. They use <H1>through<H4> headings, lists, etc.
- Think of an appealing visual presentation using visuals if you feel your post will benefit from additional imagery, video, infographics, etc.
What happens when I submit my post?
When my article is submitted, it is added to the queue. Editors put articles under review and move through them one by one. Authors will be notified if articles are approved and if they are not a fit for our blog. Once content has been submitted, you are responsible for any copywriting infringements and privileges.
The initial evaluation usually takes 7 – 10 business days. The editing process may take up to two weeks. Due to the many posts submitted, your article will most likely be published in 2-4 weeks; we appreciate your patience.
Although we love our freelancer community, due to the high volume of SPAM and misrepresentation, we are using enhance our security.
We look forward to your articles and want to ensure that your content is successful. Thank you for listening.
Let’s See What You Have
CODE: GP22. Add the code to your submission, or your content will not be reviewed.