Guest Post Guidelines.
Welcome and thank you for reviewing our guest post guidelines.
We understand that writing guest posts and backlinking strategies takes a lot of effort. We want to make sure that effort is not wasted.
Let’s dive into our guest post guidelines.
Fact: It is not easy to get published on our blog. We don’t accept placement fees or articles less than 1,500 words.
Would you please listen to the following carefully? The instructions are simple.
What We Are Looking For From Our Writers
Types of Articles We Accept (pick a topic with a unique title)
Our audience loves:
- How-to articles provide actionable steps for potential issues supported with evidence, trends in digital marketing, marketing technology, how to improve marketing in a specific industry, and tips and tricks to improve and educate.
- Product reviews: breaking down potential products for users (sales & marketing focused).
- List Articles: provides breakdowns of evergreen topics.
- Case studies: a research paper based on your experiences.
Here are 10 Basic Guidelines for Article Approval
- Unique content that hasn’t been published elsewhere. You can check it here. The top search article are your compeititon. If you don’t rank, no one will see your artcle, so why write it?
- Actionable how-to information our readers can learn from.
- Avoid the basics people already know. Avoid general theorizing on abstract subjects and basic, obvious tips. Our audience is not new to the digital marketing field. Don’t know if it’s original content? Go here and paste your title to check.
- Link to credible resources. If you want to ensure the reader understands the basics, please link to credible resources.
- Don’t appear overly self-promotional. That makes you appear less authoritative and hurts our blog.
- Use relevant & timely research data and credible sources.
- Should meet a need and offer a valid solution(s).
- Be authoritative, the writer must “know” their subject, which should be obvious in the writing. Authors need to be able to debate well in comments should the need arise.
- Focus on being technically accurate the SEO community is not forgiving when it comes to inaccuracies.
- Don’t make claims that can’t be backed up; focus on facts, and not opinions.
Industries we will accept (please do not send is a general topical article, they are boring):
- Fitness and Nutrition
- Real Estate
Our audience is sophisticated and already understands how to do SEO, content, social media, web design, etc…so teach them some NEW.
Let’s see what you have?
What We Won’t Post
- Paid posts, there are no fees. So don’t ask. But for that, we ONLY accept articles that have 1,500+ words. Again, don’t be lazy, great writer can write 1,500 wordswith no sweat. Our writers get that. No keyword stuffing, make it great.
- We do not do link exchanges or updates until January 2022. Check back then.
- What we have already seen repeatedly-what is your twist on something that is already known?
- Opinion-based or editorial articles-remember, teach — tips, strategies, steps to follow, etc.
- Articles with self-promotional links. Links to relevant resources are fine (non-paid products/services).
- Articles that offer no value-writers should read our blog & see what works with our audience.
- Hard to read articles with many grammatical errors will not be considered.
- One follow-link is acceptable.
How to Impress the Content Editing Team
- Email us your pre-formatted article
- Use title case in each heading we admire those that do.
- Run your article through a grammar/spelling checker like Grammarly.
- Be open to making changes that will make your article amazing the editors want you to look the best you can in front of a very large audience.
- Make sure your post is well structured. The use <H1>through<H4> headings, lists, and so on.
- Think of an appealing visual presentation using visuals if you feel your post will benefit from additional imagery, video, infographics, etc.
What happens when I submit my post?
When my article is submitted, it is added to the queue. Editors put articles under review and move through them one-by-one. Authors will be notified if articles are approved and if they are not a fit for our blog. Once content has been submitted you are responsible for any copywriting infringements and privileges.
The initial evaluation usually takes 3-5 business days. The editing process may take up to two weeks. Due to the great number of posts submitted, your article will most likely be published in 2-4 weeks; we appreciate your patience.
We look forward to your articles and we want to make sure that your content is successful. Thank you for listening.