Table of Contents
- 1 Learn how to connect your Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot
- 2 Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot Systems Overview
- 3 Step-by-Step Guide: Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot
- 4 Use Case for Microsoft Dynamics CRM with HubSpot
- 5 HubSpot <> Dynamics CRM
- 6 Wrap Up about HubSpot
Learn how to connect your Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot
HubSpot provides a large cache of application integrations with partner platforms, but of course, they haven’t yet created an internal combination that you are looking for.
For the many users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, this is the case. Luckily, Scribe Software offers a solution that makes the integration of HubSpot and Microsoft Dynamics CRM possible.
Integrating an automated marketing system like HubSpot, with an advanced CRM system like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, expedites the process of data flowing from the marketing team to the sales team.
The idea is to get more done faster without the need for emails, calls, or face-to-face interactions. For businesses dependent on the alignment of marketing and sales teams, the integration of these two platforms is invaluable.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot Systems Overview
HubSpot is a marketing automation system with a strong focus on inbound marketing. The company was founded in 2006 and has quickly become an industry leader.
HubSpot allows users to: create customized landing pages, keep track of leads, create sophisticated automated email campaigns, view visual analytic data of visitors, leads, conversions and much more.
For many mid to enterprise-level businesses, HubSpot is the go-to marketing automation service.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a platform built around the idea of smarter customer engagement. One size doesn’t fit all and with intelligent CRM software, customers can be led more efficiently through their unique buying journey.
Customers need to feel understood and Microsoft Dynamics gives insight into patterns of actions that let businesses know when to make a move and what move to make.
By streamlining the conversion process, Microsoft Dynamics benefits the customer, the marketing team, the sales team, and ultimately the entire business.
Scribe offers data integration services for ERP, CRM, and marketing automation systems.
These services include but are not limited to Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Netsuite, HubSpot, SugarCRM, and Marketo. Scribe allows these systems to be used to their full potential by collecting, analyzing and sharing information as they sync data across an entire organization.
Why You Should Care about HubSpot?
Step-by-Step Guide: Integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM With HubSpot
- First, in Scribe go to “Adding Connections”
- Click connections and then add new
- From the drop-down list choose HubSpot, then fill in the product information for that connection
- Make sure your version of Dynamics CRM is either Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Dynamics CRM On-premise 2011 (or higher) or a Partner-Hosted (IFD) Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Verify your credentials have permission for Scribe to interact with your account
- Repeat steps 1 – 4 while substituting HubSpot information with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Now you are ready to start managing connections
- From the connections page click “New”
- Select HubSpot as the type and name the new connection
- Click “Authenticate” to bring up the HubSpot portal
- Enter your email and password to log in
- On the Authorization Page click “Authorize”
- Wait until the “Cleared to Test Connection” message appears above the “Authenticate” button. Now click “Test Connection” this will ensure an Agent can connect to HubSpot.
- Click “OK” to save the new connection.
Use Case for Microsoft Dynamics CRM with HubSpot
Well-known companies are taking note of the strides made in system integration and are using closed-loop automation to reduce cost, improve communication, and get work done faster.
Tom Masotto, The Vice-President of product management at ON24, an online webinar and video marketing platform said that “Not only did Scribe eliminate the need to hire developers and allocate marketing budget, but they also provided a much faster time to market.
In fact, our total cost of building and supporting these integrations was reduced by 80%. We were able to get 11 integrations in the market in less than a year, and it would have taken us four years without Scribe”.
HubSpot <> Dynamics CRM
The Scribe connector will help you integrate your HubSpot marketing contacts with your Dynamics CRM’s contact management system.
It also will update HubSpot contact life-cycle stages with input from other business applications and automatically add new leads from HubSpot so your sales team won’t skip a beat reaching out to potential customers.
Custom coding is expensive, and can easily become outdated when systems release updates. Businesses looking to integrate their CRM, ERP, and marketing automation systems need to look no further than Scribe to deliver a fast, effective, and budget-friendly solution.
Wrap Up about HubSpot
Once you have them connected, you will be able to reduce duplicate data entry.
To make the best possible decisions, at the best time, companies need all the data they can get. A great customer relationship is built upon individualization.
Each customer’s journey is unique, requiring a different nurturing approach. Don’t second guess, get your systems integrated.
Do you need help creating a closed-loop marketing and sales technology stack for your business? Get in touch with us and we can help guide the process. There is nothing better than a smooth transition when implementing technology change within an organization.
The HubSpot smart lists are a powerful feature to dynamically target based on the individual or account level data.
By syncing your Dynamics CRM account and contact data to HubSpot, you can automate the creation of these targeted lists in HubSpot and open up capabilities such as segment-specific or automated campaigns based on a customer life-cycle stage.
For a deeper dive into the technical description of syncing your systems download the official HubSpot and Dynamics CRM Sales and Marketing Synchronization Starter Pack.