You can increase your Amazon Conversion Rate
Amazon Conversion Rate is Amazon.com’s way of measuring the percentage of visitors who purchase an item after they’ve clicked on it.
Amazon has a lot of traffic, but you’re not getting many sales!
Amazon is a great site to sell your products on, but you’re not getting many sales!
You can increase your Amazon Conversion Rate by following these 11 proven tips, which include cultivating a more specific audience for your product, finding keywords to target customer searches, and making sure you have a dynamic keyword strategy in place to bring in as many potential customers as possible.
Amazon conversion rate – what it is and how to increase yours
The Amazon conversion rate is the percentage of Amazon visitors who convert from Amazon’s search results page to Amazon’s shopping cart.
Amazon gives you various insights into your customers, such as how much time they spend browsing Amazon, what products interest them the most, and how long it takes for a customer to make a purchase.
Amazon also has sales rank information that can give you an idea about what people are buying.
Amazon’s A9 Algorithm
How It Works, Its Strengths & Weaknesses, and the Factors That Affect Your Amazon Conversion Rate
You can do this research manually or use software that automates this entire process for you – which isn’t cheating (my opinion only)!
The Amazon Algorithm goes by several names, including the A9 algorithm, Amazon ranking algorithm, Amazon ranking factor, etc. Still, it refers to the same thing: the factors that affect where products are placed on Amazon based on relevance.
The Amazon A9 Algorithm aims to determine which Amazon products should be displayed in search results.
Amazon’s A9 Algorithm is a set of three components:
- Amazon bestsellers rank
- Amazon customer reviews
- Amazon product search terms.
The Amazon bestsellers rank is based on orders over some time, and Amazon customer reviews are based on several reviews and ratings. Amazon product search terms are determined by the keywords used in a product’s title, description, and tags.
Amazon Keywords & Search Terms
Understanding their Relevance for You as a Seller on Amazon
How to find the right keywords for your product(s) on Amazon or use Amazon’s autocomplete suggestions or keyword tool to find them for you.
Amazon gets most of its search terms from autocompleted customer searches which Amazon then uses to suggest other products that might interest the same customers. Amazon even allows you to see what keywords your competitors use for their Amazon listings – some inventory management tools will pull this information for you automatically.
If you’re new at Amazon, there are still ways to compete with stores with higher rankings than you on Amazon’s search results page by following Amazon’s best practices and leveraging Amazon’s A9 algorithm – so don’t get discouraged!
Amazon keyword tool
One way to do this is by using Amazon’s keyword tool, which allows you to see current keyword trends for different Amazon categories and subcategories, including specific keywords trending at any given time.
You can also use Amazon’s keyword tool to find keywords that are related to your product.
Using Amazon’s keyword tool, you can find out what keywords specific Amazon customers are searching when they are looking for products like yours. Amazon has specific instructions on using the Amazon keyword tool to get the most thorough analysis possible when using it.
Amazon also provides sample results highlighting some of the more popular keywords associated with a given search term, giving you an idea of what kinds of things Amazon customers might be interested in when they type in any given search term.
The Amazon A-Z also allows your product listing to become more visible than other listings that might have higher conversion rates than yours because their general search results might include words that match Amazon’s A-Z search terms. In contrast, your Amazon product listing will only show up in Amazon’s keyword tool results.
Using the Amazon keyword tool gives you a bigger picture of what customers are searching for and can help you link specific keywords that target customer searches with an effective marketing strategy that lets your product stand out from its competition.
This is something that Amazon largely leaves up to you as a seller because it allows them to make more money by cultivating some level of healthy competition between different sellers of different products within the same niche.
The Amazon Conversion Rate also makes it easier for Amazon sellers to achieve success since they better understand how their potential customers think about what they want from Amazon and what they want their purchased products to do for them.
Amazon’s A-Z search engine results
The Amazon Conversion Rate is the number that Amazon uses to measure how well your product is doing about other competing products in the same niche. Amazon has an “A-Z” search term where customers can find your product when they type in keywords.
Rather than just relying on Amazon’s A-Z search engine results, it would be more effective to identify the keywords that potential customers use when they are searching for products like yours instead of just using Amazon’s A-Z search engine results.
There are different Amazon categories where similar products compete with each other to get Amazon customers’ attention.
One of the best ways that Amazon does this is by bringing in more sellers with unique product offerings that might not necessarily be found when someone uses Amazon’s A-Z search engine because certain keywords related to their product listings would not match up with particular keywords included in Amazon’s A-Z search terms.
This can make it difficult for you as an Amazon seller who wants your product listed when potential customers are searching Amazon (especially for Amazon’s general search terms) because Amazon does not make it easy to determine how Amazon customers use their A-Z search engine results.
The Importance of Having a Dynamic Keyword In Place At All Times
Tools like Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Bing Ads Intelligence Tool, Merchant Words Tool, etc., which are free to use if you have an account with those services already, are great tools to use in conjunction with Amazon’s keyword tool.
The Amazon keyword tool is free but only provides you with 100 suggested keywords that Amazon thinks your product will convert for (because Amazon wants to help you sell more, not less).
You can buy additional keywords if you have a Pro Seller account on Amazon.com or grow them organically by creating better quality content around the topics related to your niche/products so that Amazon recommends your articles as highly relevant search results for your products.
Also, know what the competition is doing so that you don’t try to take up their market share just by being another supplier of whatever it is they’re selling because there’s no need for two suppliers of whatever it is they’re supplying, even if Amazon is trying to create store parity with its FBA program.
Amazon Conversion Rate: 11 Proven Tips
Tip 1: Amazon Conversion Rate is influenced by buyer psychology
- Amazon Conversion Rate is influenced by an Amazon customer’s psychological defenses or “buyer mentality.” Amazon does not rank products based on price, so the customer’s mind will have to be convinced that your product is worth buying even if it costs more. Amazon Conversion Rate increases with the consideration of the Amazon customer’s mindset.
- Amazon Conversion Rates can be increased by getting Amazon customers to buy into your product before they’ve bought anything else. An Amazon customer will not want to invest in a product unless they’re confident that other people have already invested in it, too .
- When Amazon customers are persuaded that you have faith in the quality of your product and trust that Amazon customers will like it, too.
- When Amazon customers see that other Amazon customers have liked your product and invested in them as well, demonstrating a similar level of quality and trustworthiness. Amazon Conversion Rate is increased by the Amazon customer’s feeling of social proof.
- Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by making sure that all aspects of your brand are reflected in the Amazon listing itself – if the Amazon customer doesn’t feel like they’ve learned anything about you or your business outside of what you’re trying to sell them on a given moment, then they won’t feel comfortable investing in your product. Showing Amazon customers different views of yourself over time will help them invest in you as a company more easily!
Tip 2: Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by Amazon customer trust
- Amazon Conversion Rate is influenced by Amazon customers’ trust in Amazon itself – Amazon exists to help Amazon customers find the products they want at the best price possible, so Amazon Conversion Rate increases when Amazon customers feel confident about buying from Amazon.
- Amazon conversion rate also relies on Amazon customers trusting your product’s ability to deliver its promises because if they don’t think that your product will do what you’re selling it as being able to do, then they won’t buy into your claims.
Tip 3: Amazon Conversion Rate is based on the value of content on the listing page
- “What are people saying?” This question plays a big part in how an Amazon customer determines Amazon Conversion Rate. Amazon customers are always looking to see what Amazon customer reviews say about your listing, even if Amazon conversion rate is increased when Amazon customers don’t entirely trust Amazon reviews. Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by using Amazon reviews to deliver information to Amazon customers effectively – your product will look more appealing the more positive Amazon reviews you have.
- Based on how many people are viewing your product page
- How many times has this product been viewed in the past month?
This question plays a big part in increasing Amazon Conversion Rate because most Amazon customers will expect products with higher numbers of views to contain better quality products or products that appeal to most of Amazon’s customer base, making them easier for an individual Amazon customer to invest in.
Tip 4: Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by Amazon customer confidence
- Amazon Conversion Rate is based on how comfortable an Amazon customer is with a product – if they’re willing to take a risk on a new, unknown product, then Amazon Conversion Rates are higher
- Some Amazon customers will only buy from companies or products that they know cannot possibly hurt them or disappoint them. As long as your product’s information is laid out clearly and the risks involved are laid out as well, it shouldn’t be difficult to increase Amazon’s conversion rate! Amazon Conversion Rate increases as Amazon customers feel more and more comfortable with you as a brand.
- Amazon conversion rate is also increased by Amazon customers’ willingness to try new products
- Rates are higher when Amazon customers understand that they’re investing in something that hasn’t been tested but shows promise for future growth and development. Amazon Conversion Rates will continue to increase the more and more Amazon customers buy into your product or listing!
Tip 5: Amazon conversion rates can be increased by asking questions
- An important aspect of any good article on raising Amazon conversion rates is remembering to ask questions! Asking simple, straightforward questions can help greatly improve your chances at increasing Amazon conversion rates
- Rates are increased by Amazon customers that feel that they’re being heard and acknowledged. Still, Amazon conversion rates are decreased by Amazon customers that do not trust the answers they’re given. Make sure to ask questions in a way that places Amazon customer comfort first – if you can do this, your Amazon conversion rate will sky-rocket!
- Amazon Conversion Rate also increases when Amazon customers feel like you aren’t trying to trick them or force an answer out of them – so try using open-ended questions instead of yes/no questions where applicable.
Tip 6: Amazon conversion rate is based on how quickly you show up on search results
- -How fast does your product page load? Do pictures come up easily, or does it take a few clicks to get from Amazon’s search results page to your Amazon listing? If you’re not used to working with Amazon products, you must know that Amazon Conversion Rate can be greatly affected by how fast your product comes up on searches.
- Rates are also increased as Amazon customers who’ve been searching for a long time finally see something relevant. Asking why Amazon conversion rates were decreased is simple: Amazon customers started searching hours ago and haven’t seen anything relevant for their search keywords until now! This is an example of increasing Amazon conversion rate through convenience and accessibility: don’t give someone a reason not to buy your Amazon product. Give them a reason to buy it instead! This will result in higher Amazon conversion rates.
Tip 7: Amazon Conversion Rate is based on how descriptive you are about your Amazon product
- Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by being very descriptive in your Amazon product information – don’t just have a title and picture with some text underneath – that’s not descriptive enough! Liven your Amazon listing with keywords that customers are searching for, then use those keywords in your title or description of the Amazon product. Make sure they’re relevant, though, because if customers see something that looks spammy or off-topic, it’ll quickly decrease Amazon’s conversion rate rather than increase it.
- Remember to ask yourself questions while writing Amazon product information: do you have a question about the Amazon product? If so, then ask it! You can also ask questions that your audience might be asking as well – this also makes Amazon conversion rate better because Amazon customers feel like they’re being acknowledged and heard.
Tip 8: Amazon Conversion Rates are based on how good Amazon customer service is
- Amazon Conversion Rate is not determined by Amazon’s overall reputation for customer service or technical support. Amazon Conversion Rate is based more closely on the individual company that you’re buying from – since Amazon products aren’t sold directly from Amazon, but rather other companies who use Amazon as a platform to sell their goods. But while each company has its way of approaching customer satisfaction, putting Amazon conversion rate first, Amazon’s overall reputation of customer service is based on Amazon’s demeanor rather than the companies that Amazon serves.
- Amazon Conversion Rate can be improved by asking questions to Amazon customer service representatives who handle both Amazon and the company you’re buying an Amazon product from. While they may not necessarily know everything about your individual Amazon purchase, they will know how well Amazon handles more general questions about their products or services – which reflects onto the company that you’re buying an Amazon product from as well!
Tip 9: Amazon Conversion Rates are based on what people want to buy
- Make sure that you’re targeting customers with relevant keywords if you want to increase Amazon conversion rates. If there were no keywords used in a search on Amazon, then your Amazon product wouldn’t come up to begin with! Amazon Conversion Rate is based on Amazon’s search system, so if you want your Amazon product to be found, find the right keywords to use.
- Remember that Amazon Conversion Rates are not just about what people are searching for now, but also what they might start searching for in the future. Use keywords that customers may not necessarily think of at first glance – this will give your Amazon product a higher conversion rate because it’ll show up when people are looking for something along those lines. It takes more work to target something specific like this, but the results pay off in the end by increasing Amazon conversion rate.
Tip 10: Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by improving how well their products are
- Amazon Conversion Rate can be improved by finding the right keywords for Amazon – this is mentioned more in-depth in Tip 9, but it’s still important to point out! Amazon uses keywords to help customers find what they’re looking for – and if you want Amazon customers to buy your Amazon product, then make sure that they find your Amazon product when searching for something relevant.
- Some tools can help you find the best possible keywords for Amazon! Just make sure you spend at least some time doing the research yourself before paying anyone else to do it! You don’t want to get scammed or lose money, so just pay attention and learn to use a few keyword tools yourself. Amazon Conversion Rate relies on keywords, so use them!
Tip 11: don’t feel bad! Feel free to make things up sometimes
This isn’t elementary school; no one exactly remembers everything they learned in high school English class! It’s okay to play around with words and sentences now and then; it won’t hurt anything, and it might even help focus your article better (which means more people will read it!).
- Amazon Conversion Rate is based on Amazon’s search system; Amazon does not monitor nor control how well people do! Amazon Conversion Rate can help motivate Amazon users to make the right purchase – but it won’t really “help” them in any way. It’ll just show up when they’re searching for products that are similar or relevant to your Amazon product! That’s why we look into Amazon keywords here and now: they’ll help us target the customer who wants our Amazon product and will result in a higher Amazon conversion rate.
- For more information about keyword strategy, read through tips 9 and 10 again carefully! They include specific keywords that Amazon users are searching for, along with how to target them. Amazon Conversion Rate is based on keywords – finding the right ones means your Amazon product will show up!
- Amazon Conversion Rate depends on Amazon’s search system; Amazon does not monitor nor control how well people do! It can help motivate Amazon users to make the right purchase – but it won’t really “help” them in any way. That’s why we look into Amazon keywords here and now: they’ll help us target the customer who wants our Amazon product and will result in a higher conversion rate. For more information about keyword strategy, read through tips 9 and 10 again carefully! They include specific keywords that Amazon users are searching for, along with how to target them.
Amazon Conversion Rate can be increased by following a few simple but proven Amazon conversion rate tips. Amazon’s search system relies on keywords, so it’s important to find the right ones for your Amazon product to get the best results possible.
Remember that Amazon does not monitor or control how well people do – it just shows up when customers search for similar or relevant products!
What is Amazon Conversion Rate?
Why do I need Amazon Conversion Rate?
What does Amazon Conversion Rate mean for me and my business?
Amazon Conversion Rate is the number of people who click Amazon’s product page and convert to buying the listed item. Amazon works to deliver products in a way so that you are more likely to buy them. Amazon does this by ranking different products on-site for customers like yourself to find it easier to see what they want right away instead of scrolling through an endless list.
How can I improve the Amazon conversion rate on my products page?
I know Amazon has fine-tuned the process to make it as easy as possible for you to look at Amazon’s products and make your purchase, but even then, there are some simple things you can do that will raise that Amazon conversion rate. Of course, keywords like “Amazon Conversion Rate” would be great for any page on Amazon, but using more specific terms related to the product helps Amazon come up with what you’re looking for.