Table of Contents
- 1 In any network marketing companies, marketers try their best to promote their network marketing business. It’s not easy.
- 2 Here is the list of the top 10 Apps the CMO should use in network marketing
- 2.1 1. PayPal – To Send and Receive Money
- 2.2 2. Canva – Graphic Design Tool
- 2.3 3. Facebook & YouTube – Social Media Tools
- 2.4 4. CinchShare – Social Media Posting & Scheduling Tool
- 2.5 5. Zoom –Video Conferencing Tool
- 2.6 6. Google Docs – Create presentations, spreadsheets, forms
- 2.7 7. MileIQ – Mileage Tracking App for business trips
- 2.8 8. When2meet – Best Time to Schedule an Event or Meeting Tool
- 2.9 9. Mad Mimi – Email Marketing Tool
- 2.10 10. WordPress.org – Blog Platform
- 3 Wrap up on network marketing
In any network marketing companies, marketers try their best to promote their network marketing business. It’s not easy.
As you all know promoting is not an easy procedure to implement with no tools, we need to make use of proper tools. The chief marketing officer roles and responsibilities are more when compared to other marketers roles. They are the main root of the network marketing business.
But be warned, technology doesn’t solve poor marketing and sales copy. You will need to be a great copywriter to generate the response you are measuring. So get that right first, test and test again. Then scale your marketing programs.
CMO tries to plan the complete business with advertising strategies and they implement the plan throughout the team to promote the business.
It is indispensable to move ahead with an efficient chief marketing officer for your network marketing business. For the optimized results, CMO should make use of network marketing Apps.
In this article, we will see the Top 10 Apps for the chief marketing officer (CMO) in network marketing.
Here is the list of the top 10 Apps the CMO should use in network marketing
1. PayPal – To Send and Receive Money
Send money to friends and family. It’s free to send money to friends and family in the U.S. when you use your bank account or PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance.
2. Canva – Graphic Design Tool
Easily create beautiful designs + documents. Use Canvas drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design stunning graphics.
3. Facebook & YouTube – Social Media Tools
You Facebook and Youtube’s social media tools to help increase website traffic and social engagement with your brand.
Learn how to Inform, inspire and sharpen your campaign by exploring insights from the markets, cultural trends and people that matter most to you on Facebook.
While the YouTube platform is useful, there are other tools you can use that will enhance your content and make it easier for you. It works great on desktop and mobile apps for a better user mobile experience.
Create, organize, save and schedule posts, pins, and tweets all in one place with effort saving features to free you from the overwhelm of social media marketing. Give it a try.
5. Zoom –Video Conferencing Tool
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
6. Google Docs – Create presentations, spreadsheets, forms
Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you format text and paragraphs. Plus it’s free.
7. MileIQ – Mileage Tracking App for business trips
Accurate mileage reports with stress-free logging on your desktop or in the palm of your hand.
8. When2meet – Best Time to Schedule an Event or Meeting Tool
When2meet is a free service for anyone. You can create and take part in availability surveys at no cost and ads help to cover some of the operating costs.
9. Mad Mimi – Email Marketing Tool
Does MailChimp confuse you? Mad Mimi is the easiest way to create, send, share and track email newsletters online.
10. WordPress.org – Blog Platform
With WordPress’s 5-minute installation, setting up WordPress for the first time is simple. It’s the best CMS platform around.
Wrap up on network marketing
These are the Top 10 App for the chief marketing officer in network marketing.
These tools will also be helpful for any marketer who wants to promote the network marketing business by performing different activities like blogging, sharing the post on social media, scheduling the events, email marketing, video conferencing,
Tracking the business trips, Creating content and designing the content and making use of an effective payment gateway.
Aysha is a senior content Writer & Research coordinator at Infinite Open Source Solutions LLP. She has several years of experience in the field of content writing. She loves to write blogs related to Affiliate marketing, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Crowdfunding, Technologies and more. Write creative and informative content on a wide array of topics. One of her best blogs can be seen here.