– Brand and Launch
Da Maestri, a swiss coffee company
Da Maestri, a Swiss coffee company, offers the world the best qualities and taste of premium coffee infused with potent superfood nutrients.
Our patented technology of introducing healthy nutrients and vitamins onto the coffee guarantees the 100% delivery of active nutrition and vitamins, not compromising the taste and aroma of the coffee, helping people to fulfill their daily demand in energy, fight back anxiety, and stress.
The third wave of coffee, or are we in the fourth wave. As a Denver-based marketing agency, we come across this phrase all the time. We have third-wave coffee shops and online coffee companies calling us all the time.
But what does all this mean? How is it different from specialty coffee? And what’s this about the first, second, and fourth waves?
Third-wave coffee brands are popping up everywhere you look.
Defining the third wave is not easy. You will hear all sorts of explanations everywhere you go some of which even contradict each other! So if you want to launch a coffee brand, you are in the right place.
What excited us about this project was the movement to infused coffee pods for the Nespresso coffee machine. Vitacup started with Keurig, a similar beverage brewing system to Nespresso.
Value Proposition Design
Customer Journey Maps
Persona and Archetype Research
Launched on schedule
Branding and Launch
THE RISE OF THE COFFEE MICRO BRAND
Starting a coffee micro brand is very difficult in a hyper-competitive marketplace. We are seeing how the direct-to-consumer micro bands are changing how to bring a product to marketing and launch it successfully.
360 ENERGY CONCEPT
The 360 DEGREE ENERGY IS A HOLISTIC APPROACH DERIVED FROM THE IDEA TO BRING INTO LIFE A PRODUCT THAT WOULD FULFILL THE NEED IN DIFFERENT ENERGIES THROUGH THE DAY, WEEK AND LIFE.
A NEW type of infused coffee was born from DAMAESTRI.
Superfoods are rare herbs and plant roots, containing high-value nutrition that makes a phenomenally positive impact on our body. Some superfoods contain active ingredients called Adaptogens. They called so, because of their unique ability to adapt their function accordingly to the specific needs of our body.
Da Maestri coffee is guaranteed to satisfy your morning caffeine needs all while giving you everything that your body needs for a healthy start to the day! Infuse your day with sunshine with coffee that’s made for your energy levels, focus, and health.
Challenge & Solution
Rise of Coffee Micro Brands, Incentives And Challenges For Entrepreneurs and Startups Branding and Launching their Micro Brands.
- Market entry point: the entry point to business entrepreneurship is equal to the budget of a new home. Some people want to do it with the budget of a cheap apartment, which is simply not enough.
- Competition: with micro coffee brands launching every month, the place is crowded, so one needs a novel idea if one wants to stand out. Have you tried infused coffee? We believe that this is where we can help with our qualitative and quantitative analytical methods.
- Customer service: in their business and marketing plans, everyone leaves servicing out of the picture, but statistically, one will have to deal with this.
- Quality control: since each coffee entrepreneur is not a coffee expert, everything has to be delegated, including quality accountability and marketing.
- Advertising: the success of Starbucks makes it look like there is no need for advertising, but the brand has got an army of social media managers, and he gives hundreds of third-wave coffee to influencers.
- Fad: We are possibly at the fourth wave of micro-branding, and it will eventually go out of style and become a turn-off rather than a turn-on for the consumer. Especially when the consumer realizes that (s), She/he was sold mediocre tasting coffee as rich, great-tasting coffee.
- Lack of credentials: at the moment, anybody can claim to be the best coffee company, even if they are working in the basement of their house. As consumers get familiar with this new market, they will organically decide and vote with their wallet in favor of the credentials that determine a micro-brand.
Micro Brand Infused Coffee Branding and Packaging
Are you not getting the results you had hoped for with your current marketing agency? Let the experts at this Denver marketing agency help you generate more web traffic, convert more leads, and close more sales.
Our team knows just what it takes to build and maintain a proven marketing strategy that drives high-quality leads. For more information, check out our marketing services or contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs and our services.