Content Marketing InternBurlington, Vermont
Are you hoping to work in marketing, PR, or communications, after you graduate? When you begin applying for jobs, you’ll notice that everyone expects you to have experience. A recent grad’s typical response: “Experience?? How am I supposed to have experience for an entry-level job??”
We have the answer! We are in search of a few college students or recent college grads to join our team as Content Marketing interns. This is no “coffee-run and make copies” internship. In fact, our interns don’t consider themselves interns at all – they are members of our team.
We will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas. In return, we expect you to come in prepared to get hands-on experience in a growing career field.
In this role, you’ll play a supporting role as we build out our content marketing initiatives for 2018. You’ll help us: conduct media outreach, develop content for our website, write guest posts, improve SEO tactics, manage social media, engage in client research, and more.
Skills and Educational Requirements
You are a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Analytics, English*, Business Development, etc.
*For this position, we are looking for exceptional writers! If you have incredible writing chops, but don’t have experience with professional/business-focused writing, no problem! We can help you professionalize your skills to become a valuable part of the working world.
- Exceptional writing skills required.
- Strong organizational skills, time/project management, and communication skills
- A passion for learning and marketing.
- You have a commanding desire to learn and succeed in digital marketing.
- You are someone who speaks up when something could be improved.
- You have a desire to do and achieve great things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself.
- Integrity is important to you.
- You are naturally entrepreneurial.
- Have a 3.0 GPA and above.
- Have the availability to work up to 20 hours per week. (We are flexible and can develop a schedule that works with your class schedule.)
- Paid and Unpaid internships. Unpaid only available to candidates that are able to receive college credit.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with professional people who love what they do.
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company. (We’re growing! If you impress us, there may be a job waiting for you at the end of your internship.)
- Work with awesome clients.
- Get real-world experience and learn from people who are interested in your growth.
How to apply?
About Matrix Marketing Group
Since 2002, Matrix Marketing Group has worked with hundreds of small and mid-sized businesses helping them grow. We are a Performance Driven Digital Marketing Agency, with offices in Burlington, Vermont and Denver, Colorado.